2012-2013 Product Catalog
Download the Complete Catalog in One PDF (6.5 MB)
Note: this may take a while to download or open in your browser.
3 Ways to Install
Certificate of Manufacture
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit Certificate
- 5 Model Sales Brochure
- Why Does Solar Powered Ventilation Work
Become a Dealer
Dealer Credit Application
If you are interested in becoming a dealer or reseller of the innovative Super Cyclone Solar Attic Fans within the United States, please fully complete the appropriate application: HERE, and email the completed document to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to (641) 683 3031 . If you have questions prior to completing the application or want to determine if a location is available, please call (800) 775 2134.
- Statement of Warranty
- RGA Policy
- Printed Instructions
Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit
TAX CREDITS FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMSThe residential solar tax credit
U.S. residents can claim the 30% tax credit on the installed price of qualifying solar system. Solar Dynamics solar powered ventilation products qualify for federal, state, and local tax incentives. Defined as "qualified photovoltaic equipment", our solar attic fans and commercial ventilation products will offer customers between 30-80% in incentives depending on location. Please note that all customers qualify for the federal tax credit of 30% on both the purchase and installation cost of any Solar Dynamics solar attic fan or commercial solar powered ventilation product.
• What are the tax incentives for Solar Powered Attic Ventilators?
• What is the amount of the tax credit the homeowner is eligible to receive?
• What is the maximum amount of cost on which the credit can be figured?
• Does the qualifying unit need to be installed in the homeowner's primary residence?
• What is the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit?
• What does the homeowner need to do to claim the tax credit?
• Where do homeowners get the IRS form?
What are the tax incentives for Solar Powered Attic Ventilators?
Homeowners are eligible for tax credits for qualified photovoltaic systems purchased and installed between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2016.
What is the amount of the tax credit the homeowner is eligible to receive?
For solar photovoltaic systems, the allowable tax credit is 30% of the qualified system expenditures, including both product and installation costs.
What is the maximum amount of cost on which the credit can be figured?
There is no credit cap for residential photovoltaic systems placed into service after December 31, 2008.
Does the qualifying unit need to be installed in the homeowner's primary residence?
Unlike other consumer energy tax incentives, the dwelling does not need to be the primary residence (rental properties and second homes are eligible) and applies to both existing homes and new construction.
A tax deduction is subtracted from income before total tax liability is computed. On the other hand, a tax credit is subtracted directly from the total tax liability.
What does the homeowner need to do to claim the tax credit?
To qualify tax payers should retain information that includes:
* Receipt with the cost of the system (including labor)
* When it was placed in service
* IRS form 5695 Where do homeowners get the IRS form? This form can be downloaded from the IRS website, http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f5695.pdf and If a computer is not available, public libraries or post offices generally have the necessary forms or can get them for you
- Our products have been in service since 1992. In that time we have over 80,000+ fans, in the field, still operable, enduring real-world testing, everyday. Our products are engineered with the very best materials available and are purpose built, there are real reasons for why we are, the way we are. Our stainless steel internals are designed to hold up to the harshest climates on this planet. Don't be fooled by our Korad coated ABS housing, its UV and corrosion resistant, certified to withstand 140 mph winds and it won't resonate sound...